Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing follow up

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Follow up
Anxiety by Cher
Ok, I haven't been here for some time.  I have been very busy.  I have to say though that the EMDR works!  I was dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and through  this process have been able to cope better.  My anxiety and panic attacks are down over 80 percent from what they were.  I am functioning as a normal human being.  That is to say from where I was.  I will refresh your memory.  I was once agoraphobic.  I did not leave the house for close to 2 years.  I had panic attacks at a very high level for many years.  I was not able to drive, go to the store, go to the park with my kids, or even function in my own home.  When my family left the house, my Mother would come and sit with me, because I was terrified of the panic attacks. 
Well folks I'm here to tell you that with your regular doctor/psychiatrist etc.  Adding EMDR to your road to wellness is the way to go.   All you have to have is Panic/Anxiety and find someone in your area who specializes in this process.  Look it up on Google, you will find a lot of information that will be very helpful.  
Try it , it works!
Have a panic free day!




Please make sure to read  DISCLAIMER
For more insight into Panic/Anxiety Attacks! For more physical help with your Panic/Anxiety!!

No comments: