Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anxiety Help-SOME TIPS

SOME TIPS (ANXIETY HELP)

Anxiety is a difficult thing to overcome, but you can do it. I will say that the very first thing you should do if you suffer from any anxiety/panic attacks that are very strong, or bothersome to you..........QUIT CAFFEINE!

Yeah, that sounds to any coffee drinkers out there like I just asked you to cut off your nose , but I will tell you that excess caffeine in the system is the first contributor to anxiety/panic attacks.

Stress is a hard thing to manage and caffeine, though we think is helping us get through the day, is only adding to our stress. In small amounts its alright, but if you do suffer from many anxiety/panic attacks, its better that you don't drink any. Remember that this includes dark sodas as well.

Next, if you are inactive, you should get some form of exercise everyday. Now I know the majority of us say things like "I walk all day at my job", "I'm always on my feet" etc. We all have reasons for not exercising, but this only adds to the problem.
Walk briskly at least once a day, if you need to start off slow do so, but try to be active in some form or another. This will slowly but surely help to reduce anxiety, stress and panic attacks.

Hope your day is a good one!

Please make sure to read DISCLAIMER
For more insight into Panic/Anxiety Attacks!

No comments: