Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Update 2, Anxiety Help by Cher

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Update 2, Anxiety Help by Cher

A couple of weeks into EMDR Therapy(treatment). The doctor asked many questions, usually pertaining to the most stressful point of the Trauma. After accumulating many notes about my life and Traumatic events, we move on to the actual treatment. Side note: I have to say that the therapist I have is wonderful and I couldn't have asked for any better.
The treatment is going well and I would suggest it to anyone suffering from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Panic attacks, Anxiety, there are many facets of illness that this treatment can help with, if not potentially cure.
I will keep you updated as I go through this treatment. I am hopeful that this will help ease my Anxiety, PTSD, and maybe even get me off of some of the meds I am taking.

If you need this treatment, seek a knowledgeable doctor and try it. It's not for everyone, but that can be determined.

Till next post!





Please make sure to read  DISCLAIMER
For more insight into Panic/Anxiety Attacks! For more physical help with your Panic/Anxiety!!

No comments: